Treatment for Alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA
Take Advantage of Treatment for Alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA
Alcoholism is a serious disease which often goes untreated. If you or a loved one are currently suffering from an addiction to alcohol or are experiencing drinking problems, seek help immediately. At Drug Rehab Philadelphia, we offer the highest quality treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia. We are genuinely dedicated to helping each individual that walks in our door with a drinking problem complete treatment with the ability to obtain and maintain their abstinence for a lifetime. Each of our clients are provided with an individualized treatment plan which has been developed to accommodate their unique needs. We value the sobriety of each of our clients therefore we offer a multitude of services designed to treat alcoholism on every level. Treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA at Drug Rehab Philadelphia can help you save your life. Take advantage of the opportunity to receive treatment at our luxurious facility. We provide a variety of services in our alcohol treatment program at Drug Rehab Philadelphia including:
- Medical Detoxification
- Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Drug Counseling in Philadelphia
- Relapse Prevention
- And more!
Not only do we provide a multitude of comprehensive and innovative treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA, we also provide clients with a host of lavish amenities. Our amenities includes 24/7 medical supervision and support, on premise salon and spa, nutritious gourmet meals and more! You can be rest assured that Drug Rehab Philadelphia is the best place to seek help for alcoholism or a drinking problem. Give our 24/7 hotline a call today at (267) 351-8139. You have the power to regain control over your life, don’t let alcoholism lead you own a path of destruction.
Call (267) 351-8139 Today!
If you have a drinking problem it is important to seek treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA today!
Importance of Treatment for Alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA
If you or a loved one may be faced with a drinking problem or may be suffering from alcoholism, it is very important to seek professional help. Leaving a drinking problem or alcoholism untreated can lead to irreversible damage. Alcohol has the capability to depress the central nervous system and lead to serious health problems. Some health related issues caused by excessive drinking includes:
- Liver disease
- Digestive complications
- Heart problems
- Distorted vision
- Bone loss (osteoporosis)
- Neurological complications
- Increased risk for various cancers
Excessive drinking can cause reduced judgement skills and inhibitions which result in alcoholics making poor choices and participating in dangerous activities and behaviors including:
- Motor vehicle related incidents
- Domestic problems
- Decreased performance at work and/or school
- Enhanced likelihood of committing crimes, especially violent crimes
To receive treatment for your alcohol addiction or drinking problem, call our 24/7 hotline now at (267) 351-8139! Our treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA will help you successfully overcome your drinking problem or issue of alcoholism.
Call (267) 351-8139 Today!
Seeking treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA at Drug Rehab Philadelphia can help save your life!
What Is Alcoholism? Why Should You Seek Treatment for Alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA
Alcoholism is characterized as a chronic brain disease which causes individuals to experience uncontrollable cravings for alcohol and excessively consume alcohol. Many individuals with a drinking problem or suffering from alcoholism will deny they have a problem. However, there are common signs and symptoms associated with alcoholism including
- Tolerance; needing increased amounts of alcohol to achieve the same effects
- Experiencing symptoms of withdrawal when not under the influence
- Consuming more alcohol than intended to
- Experiencing an ongoing desire to reduce or quit drinking
- Spending excessive amounts of time drinking
- Loss of interest in important activities including social, occupational, and recreational
- Continuance of alcohol use despite experiencing both psychological and physical issues
If you are experiencing a drinking problem or alcoholism it is important to seek treatment. Seeking treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia can help you save your life from addiction. Leaving addiction untreated can lead to experiencing continuous consequences and health problems that can be deadly. You have the power to regain control over your life, don’t let addiction to control you! To receive the professional help of drug rehab Philadelphia, call our 24/7 hotline today at (267) 351-8139. Let us help you make a positive change in your life. We also offer addiction treatment services for heroin rehab in Philadelphia!
Call (267)351-8139 Today!
The Seven Steps to Recovering From Alcoholism
Overcoming an addiction to alcohol can be a very challenging journey. There will be instances when it may feel impossible to overcome your addiction, however it is not. Making the decision to seek help for your drinking problem and being dedicated to your recovery are the initial and most important steps for overcoming alcoholism. Our services for treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA implements seven steps for helping our clients overcome their addiction to alcohol. The steps are as follows:
- Step One: Make a commitment to stop drinking
- Step Two: Set goals in recovery and prepare for change
- Step Three: Get sober safely with our treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA
- Step Four: Build a new and meaningful life that complements an alcohol free lifestyle
- Step Five: Develop effective coping tools for dealing with triggers for relapse such as stress
- Step Six: Develop a network of support including family, friends, counselors, and faith community members
- Step Seven: Maintain your sobriety
Recovery from alcoholism is a very intricate and timely process, everyone won’t complete the seven steps in the same amount of time. It is important for recovering addicts to enroll in treatment that is capable of treating their unique addiction. Our treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA provides each client with an individualized treatment plan. Each treatment plan has been customized by our team of highly trained medical professionals and addiction specialists to meet the unique needs of every client. If you or your loved one are in need of professional treatment for a drinking problem or alcoholism, call our 24/7 hotline. Our representatives are standing by to take your call and help you get started on your path to recovery from addiction. Don’t wait, call us today at (267) 351-8139.
Call (267) 351-8139 Today!
If you’re concerned about your drinking, seek treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA today!
Concerned About Your Drinking? Seek Treatment for Alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA
Many people overlook or deny that they may have a drinking problem or may be suffering from alcoholism. If you’ve ever wondered whether your drinking has developed into a drinking problem or alcoholism, conduct an assessment by asking yourself the following questions:
- Women, do you ever consume four or more drinks in one day?
- Men, do you ever consume five or more drinks in one day?
- Do you ever need a drink to get you started in the morning?
- Does your drinking cause you to experience feelings of guilt?
- Do you feel compelled to reduce how much alcohol you consume?
- Do you become easily annoyed when loved ones express concern about your drinking problem?
- Do you regularly drink more than you intended to?
- Do you often black out or cannot recall what you did while you were under the influence?
- Do you drink to feel better or as a means of relaxation?
- Are you dishonest with others in order to hide your drinking habits?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions,i is highly probable that you have a drinking problem and should seek help immediately.
Many individuals who have a drinking problem or suffering from alcoholism will experience symptoms of withdrawal upon reduction or cessation of alcohol consumption. Symptoms of withdrawal from alcohol include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Insomnia and sleeping difficulties
- Loss of appetite
- Irregular heartbeat
Withdrawal symptoms can range from moderate to extremely severe, therefore it is important to seek professional help to assure your safety.
Our services for treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA are guaranteed to safely and effectively treat your drinking problem or issue of alcoholism. Our staff are genuinely dedicated to helping each of clients successfully treat their drinking problem. Take advantage of the opportunity to receive treatment for your drinking problem at Drug Rehab Philadelphia today! Call our 24/7 hotline today at (267) 351-8139.
Now is Your Time To Get Started With Treatment For Alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA
Don’t wait until you’ve hit rock bottom to seek treatment for your drinking problem or if you’re suffering from alcoholism. All it takes to get started with treatment for alcoholism in Philadelphia, PA is overcoming your denial of your drinking problem and developing a willingness to get started with treatment. We offer comprehensive and affordable services and will work with most medical insurance providers to cover your cost of treatment. We also offer 100% financing for qualified applicants. Drug Rehab Philadelphia wants to help you reestablish your health and recover your life from addiction. To get started with your breakthrough call our 24/7 helpline now at (267) 351-8139.