Addiction and Recovery in Philadelphia, PA
Addiction and Recovery Services at Drug Rehab Philadelphia
Drug Rehab takes pride in the fact that we are capable of treating addiction on all levels. We offer comprehensive addiction and recovery services which hav e been designed with the intention of helping each of our clients achieve complete healing and recovery.
What is addiction? Addiction is characterized by an individual developing a dependence on an addictive substance which they can no longer control. Despite the detrimental effects and consequences associated with addiction, individuals continue to use due to their inability to control the impulses to use.
What is recovery? Recovery is the process in which a recovering addict sets a goal to recover their life from addiction by creating a new life complemented by positive changes in behaviors and attitudes. The ultimate goal of recovery is for an individual to improve their overall quality of life to by creating a life that doesn’t encourage urges to use drugs.
Addiction and recovery in Philadelphia go hand and hand, you need recovery services in order to successfully overcome addiction. Addiction should always be treated, it’s never too late to recover from your addiction. Although recovery from addiction can be a challenging and timely process, the end results are always worth it. Recovering from addiction can ultimately help you save your life. Drug Rehab Philadelphia can help you save your life today!
All it takes is calling our 24/7 hotline now at (267) 351-8139
The Use of The 12 Step Approach in Addiction and Recovery in Philadelphia at Drug Rehab Philadelphia
Our drug treatment facility in Philadelphia, Drug Rehab Philadelphia, prides itself on our instrumental addiction and recovery services which utilize a multitude of effective approaches and techniques for helping our clients achieve a complete and long lasting recovery from addiction. Addiction is a disease that can’t be cured but it can be treated, therefore treating and managing your addiction is a lifelong process. At Drug Rehab Philadelphia we educate each of our clients on how to develop the essential tools for maintaining their abstinence and preventing relapse. within all of our treatment programs we always implement the use of the 12 steps approach. The 12 step approach has been effectively utilized in addiction and recovery services for many years. The twelve steps to recovery are as follows:
- We admitted we are powerless over our addiction, that our lives had become unmanageable.
- We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood him.
- We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
- We admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- We were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
- We humbly ask him to remove our shortcomings.
- We made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
- We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- We continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
- We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Completing the 12th step does not mean recovery has been achieved, this approach was designed to be used throughout a recovering addict’s lifetime. If you or a loved one are in need of addiction and recovery services and are interested in being educated on tools such as the 12 step approach.
Call Drug Rehab Philadelphia today at (267) 351-8139
Signs You Should Seek Addiction and Recovery Services in Philadelphia, PA
Addiction is a disease which is often overlooked or completely denied. However, there are certain signs and symptoms to look for when evaluating whether you or a loved one may be suffering from an addiction. No matter what addictive substance is being used, addicts generally show common signs of addiction. If you are lead to believe that you or a loved one may be suffering from addiction, conduct an assessment for the following signs and symptoms: For yourself:
- Have you wondered to yourself whether you should cut down on your consumption of addictive substances?
- Do you become annoyed when others express concern about your addiction or addictive behaviors?
- Does your use of addictive substances cause you to experience feelings of guilt?
- Are drugs and/or alcohol the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
- Have others shown disdain for your use of addictive substances and the effects it has over them?
- Have you experienced loss or broken relationships as a result of your use of addictive substances?
- Have you experienced legal issues in relation to your addictive substance use?
- Have you received disciplinary actions at work and/or school as a result of your use of addictive substances?
- Have you considered seeking professional help for your compulsive use of addictive substances?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, now is the time to seek professional help for your addiction! If you believe your loved one may be suffering from addiction, the following are common signs and symptoms of addiction:
- Slurred or disturbed speech
- Physical indicators of drug and/or alcohol use such as malnutrition, weight loss, and other health related issues
- Frequently under the influence
- Keeps hidden stashes of drugs and/or alcohol to feed sudden cravings
- Exhibits dishonesty and tries to disguise use of addictive substance
- Denies problem of addiction despite frequent intoxication
- Uses addictive substances under dangerous circumstances (i.e. driving under the influence, handling infant children, operating machinery, and etc.)
- Abrupt changes in behaviors and personality
- Uses addictive substances to relieve stress or to “feel normal”
- Isolates themselves from friends, family, and hobbies that were once interesting
If your loved one has exhibited one or more of theses signs or symptoms. stage an intervention immediately and seek help for them. Addiction is not a disease that should be left untreated, if you or a loved one are dealing with an addiction call Drug rehab Philadelphia to get yourself or a loved one started on the path to recovery.
Call our 24/7 hotline now at (267) 351-8139
Drug Rehab Philadelphia Alumni Encourage You To Seek Addiction and Recovery Services at Our Center!
Drug Rehab Philadelphia has provided countless recovering addicts with addiction at recovery services at our treatment center. Our clientele is primarily populated by individuals who have been recommended by alumni who have successfully recovered from addiction with the assistance of the services at Drug Rehab Philadelphia. see what our alumni have to say about getting treated at Drug Rehab Philadelphia!
“Drug Rehab Philadelphia helped me change my life for the better. Upon completion of this program I have been able to maintain my sobriety and live a life of positivity and great health. I would recommend anyone that’s looking to completely overcome their addiction to enroll at Drug Rehab Philadelphia – they’re truly the best!”
– Patrick T.
“My life what not be what it is today if it weren’t for Drug Rehab Philadelphia! They helped me save my life and I’m positive they can help you save yours too! Their addiction treatment center in Philadelphia is like no other, not to mention they’re very affordable! If you’re looking for help with your addiction, look no further Drug Rehab Philadelphia is the way to go!”
– Mark G.
“My experience at Drug Rehab Philadelphia was life changing and unforgettable. I never imagined that I’d be able to break my cycle of addiction. However with the help of everyone at Drug Rehab Philadelphia from the staff to my peers, I am now clean and plan to stay clean for a lifetime! Drug Rehab Philadelphia rocks!”
– Amie K.
Call us now at (267) 351-8139
Seek Help Now! If you or a loved one are currently suffering from addiction, our addiction and recovery services at Drug Rehab Philadelphia can provide effective treatment. We provide a myriad of comprehensive and affordable addiction treatment services. we are genuinely dedicated to assisting each of our clients in fighting back in their battle with addiction. We provide each of our clients with individualized treatment plans which have been created to meet their unique needs. You can be confident that you will receive the utmost care and quality treatment at our rehab center. Don’t wait to seek help for an addiction, now is the time to make the brave decision to see help! Our representatives are available to help you get started with addiction and recovery services at Drug Rehab Philadelphia today!
Call our 24/7 hotline now at (267) 351-8139